Do Tamriel: Elder Scrolls RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...An RP based on Elder Scrolls, obviously. (Thanks, Bethesda!)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warik

Warik

Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital   Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Warik had just gained his footing when Kurgan swept in, decimating the two guards. He let out another cheer, clapping his friend on the back as he spun to take in the view of the tavern. What had moments before been a peaceful, well decorated setting had deteriorated into madness. Broken furniture, glasses, and bottles littered the floor, mixing with the occasional small pool of blood. Here and there around the room laid unconscious men, but still the small battle raged on. Warik rumbled in laughter.
"Look at it Kurgan! Glorious! Certainly makes it into my top ten favorite bar brawls of all time." He turned back towards Velheart, just in time to see the big man grab hold of the two guards. They had attempted to rise again, but in his rage, Velheart had caught both men by the back of their necks, then proceeded to charge across the room, ramming both men into the bar. As the big man turned, eyes sweeping the chaos of the tavern before laying into yet another brawler, Warik quickly glanced outside. He could see more guards only seconds away, charging towards the loud noises issuing from the tavern-turned-arena. He let out a low whistle before turning back to Kurgan, grabbing his arm in the process.
"More imps on the way Red-Eye. We should probably find somewhere to lay low for a few hours. Perhaps another tavern?" He laughed at the frustration on the dark elf's face. "Joking friend. Come on, there is a back door." He pulled Kurgan in the direction of a corridor leading to the rear exit before releasing him and nimbly twisting his way past the fighters on his way to the back of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
https://tamriel.forumotion.com
Kurgan

Kurgan

PostSubject: Re: Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital   Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:20 am

"I know a place we can lay low over in talos plaza," kurgan told Warik as he lead the both of them barreling through the rear exit. "It's my friend from back in Vvardenfell who also happens to be a master blacksmith in traditional dunmer style. Which is why he is the only person in all of Tamriel that I would ever trust to work on my armor." As the two of them crouched in the shadows, carefully watching every guard that entered the bar to make sure none noticed them. Warik had lead them safely out of sight of the bar to be able to safely and quickly leave to the adjacent district. Kurgan lead them quickly to the to the southeastern corner of the houses, "his name is Tharen Andar and I met him many years ago in Ald'ruhn, a city that was at the summit of red mountain." Kurgan stopped and the stairs of a house, "Vivec only knows what it looks like now..." The house was nothing too impressive; a small wooden porch that lead to the heavy bolted red door, potted shrubbery on opposite corners of the porch, two story building with dunmer architecture decorating the roof and sides of the home. "This is it," kurgan walked up the stairs and knocked twice on the door. There was silence for a few minutes until a deep, scratchy that voice only a dunmer whom spent most of their lives living so close to ash mountain could have."Yes...who is it?"
"Kurgan"
The door opened to reveal a dunmer, slightly shorter than kurgan. His red hair seemed all to shoot upward, his left eye completely white with a deep scar starting just above his eyebrow and extending down with a curve towards his ear. The man wore a blacksmith's apron covering dark clothes and his arms and chest were those only a blacksmith could have.
Kurgan and Warik entered, "I told you that I wouldn't be finished at least until dawn, friend." Kurgan looked at Tharen as he closed his door behind the two men. "I know, but I was hoping we could lay low here... At least for a few hours, enough for the situation to diffuse." Tharen look at Kurgan, disapprovingly "what situation?" Kurgan looked at Warik, "well, I'll start off this way... Tharen, this is my new companion Warik."
Back to top Go down
Warik

Warik

PostSubject: Re: Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital   Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:18 pm

Warik smiled in the friendliest way he could muster as Kurgan introduced him to the Dunmer. "Greetings, Master Andar! Warik the Bastard, at your service." He bowed exaggeratedly.
"The bastard?" Tharen asked with a raised eyebrow. Warik smiled again. "Better than calling myself Warik, son of...someone probably, yes?" Without waiting for a response, the nord brushed past the dunmer, eyes roaming the house. "Nice place you got here. We staying the night Kurgan? I imagine the Inn is off limits for a few hours at least." He grabbed a chair that had been propped against the wall, perhaps for decoration, and sat down on it to face the two dunmer as he fished his pipe pouch out of his pocket. "Mind if I smoke, friend? Also, kind of hungry, if you have anything to share. Kurgan would be happy to reimburse you for whatever we consume." Warik winked at Tharen as he began to pack his pipe absentmindedly before consent could be given.
Back to top Go down
https://tamriel.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital   Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warik & Kurgan: Do The Capital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2